These days, anything and everything could possibly happen to your car. Though it is a scary notion to think about, it is possible that your car may be stolen. Did you know that almost 1 million cars are stolen each year in the United States according to the FBI? Most people would simply call the police and hope for the best. The truth is that sometimes even the police can’t help you find your car. They may search for days or even weeks and may not find a hint. During this time you will be out of a car, which can make daily life extremely tough. If only there was a way that you could track your car with the help of GPS. This would help you save time and even money trying to track down your car.
The Best GPS Tracking Device: Important Features
When it comes to find the best GPS for your car, you need one that will provide you with the best functions, features and plenty of options. Many cell phones come with a GPS service that will allow you to get from point A to point B. However, most of these GPS services do not allow you to track your car if it is stolen. With a good GPS tracker you will have access to a device that will allow you to customize your tracker, give you an up to date tracking history as well as a real time updates. The price of these trackers range from $100-250 for more advanced types.
The Top 3 GPS Car Tracking Devices
Vehicle Car GPS Tracker 103B with Remote Control GSM Alarm SD Card Slot Anti-theft
The Vehicle Car GPS Tracker 103B with Remote Control GSM Alarm SD Card Slot Anti-theft is one of the best trackers on the market. This tracker provides you with some incredible features that help you keep up with your automobile. Not only this tracker is inexpensive at $60-80, but it has really good amazon reviews.
- Comes with CD software that can be downloaded into your desktop or laptop computer
- Easy to read setup guide for quick use
- Real time tracking and up to date address and street routes
- Constant auto tracking of any vehicle that it is installed in
- GPS is nearly universal and can be installed on any car, bus, taxi or truck
- Remote control that allows you to turn device on and off at your desire
- Up to 5 different cell phones can be linked to this one system
- Remote ability to cut off power and oil to the car
- Only operates with internet access
- May not work or operate correctly if ordered from a foreign country website
- After one month of installation the cost is 10$ a year for continuous service
Real Time Car GPS Tracker
This tracker provides you with a whole lot of features that will help you keep track of your automobile. This tracker is one of the best one on the market that is compatible with all sorts of different automobiles.
- Global coverage of any automobile that is being used
- Spying function allows for audio functions
- Rechargeable battery last up to 30 days when fully charged
- Comes with a English manual, CD software and portable adapter
- No need to go through a 3rd party simply install a AT&T or T-mobile
- May need a professional to install in the car, truck, or taxi
Tracking Drive Vehicle Car Tracker
This global tracking device can help you find your car from any location. This means you will be able to find your car in any incident.
- This tracker comes with real time tracking that gives you up to date results on your vehicle location
- Remote access to the power and oil of the vehicle
- The device comes with a microphone, user manual, and a harness
- Only works with a sim card
- Only functions with internet access
All three of these trackers can help you keep up with your car even if it is stolen. This will help you or the police find and retrieve your car in case of emergency. This tracker also works as a GPS that will allow you to find destinations and the best routes to them. These trackers give you remote access to your vehicle at all times, meaning that you can cut the power to it once it is stolen. These tracking devices are truly a very needed accessories to any car, truck, taxi or bus.